The conference registration fees for participants are as follows:
Please fill out the form below to complete the registration.
You may select a method by clicking the button below.
If you select Wire Transfer/EFT(Electronic Fund Transfer) method, please upload a proof of your transfer.
Notice to authors:
- Registration should be done on ICBME website by clicking “Author Area” (http://www.icbmeconf.com/author-area), click “registration”, then choose either credit card payment or wire/bank transfer/EFT), and follow the procedures.
- Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances. Please email ICBME for assistance as needed.
- If you select Wire Transfer/EFT(Electronic Fund Transfer) method, please include necessary notes and explanations for your transfer, and upload a proof of your transfer.
- Payments sent by bank transfer must be free of transfer charges for ICBME2019. Please be aware that wire transfer has charges at both ends (sender and recipient). Try to use free bank transfer/EFT method.
- Multiple abstract submissions will be accepted; however, one registration is limited to two presentations. Registration for each additional presentation is $300 or a co-author will need to register and present.
- Registration payment must be received on or before the specified registration deadlines, June 30, 2019 for early bird discount, July 31, 2019 for regular registration.
- Payment of the registration fee covers the cost of the conference venue, conference program book and proceedings, conference meeting/poster rooms renting, coffee/tea breaks, conference banquet (regular delegate), and all lunches during the conference. Notice that registration fee does not cover the traveling fee and hotel fee.
- Accompany person registration payment includes all meals and breaks (including banquet) during the conference.
- Student payment does not include a banquet; banquet can be purchased at the price of $125/each. Proper receipts can be provided. Participants may choose to do full delegate registration to avoid the receipt complication.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or requests for refunds of Online (credit card) payment on and before July 31, 2019 11:59 PM Pacific time are available and are subject to a $30USD handling fee. This handling fee is a service charge by the credit card service provider, we refund what we receive at this time period. Online (credit card) payment refunds will be issued back to the credit card which made the payment.
From July 31st, 2019 to August 15th, 2019, cancellations or refunds are still acceptable with a non-refundable $125 USD charge for banquet booking.
Registrations cannot be canceled or refunded after August 15, 2019. According to ICBME/hotel policy, all meal events (including reception, lunches, and banquet) require preregistration and payment. The above cancellation/change information also applies to all meal events.
For attendees who have failed in VISA application, if payment was made without incurring surcharges, full refund will be made if attendee informs ICBME by August 20 and provides related official visa application documentations.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of official cancelation with written notice and proper documentations (email is acceptable).
Deadline of Symposium Proposal
May 15, 2023
Deadline of Conference Abstracts
June 20, 2023
Deadline of Full Paper Submission to MCB for Y.C. Fung Best Paper Award
Click Here for Details
Deadline of Early Bird Registration
August 30, 2023
October 27 - 30, 2023